Seedlings Preschool: Planting the seeds of Jesus in the hearts of children.
- Family Worship Guides: Through our family ministry at First Baptist Seminole, our staff and leaders believe that the job of primary spiritual teaching of a kid’s life is given to parents. We at FBC are wanting you all as parents to know that we are your biggest fan/supporter, equipping you and cheering you on as your share Jesus with your child at home. To this end, we have started making Family Worship Guide’s to help guide activities and conversations at home to nail down the truths of God’s word for your child. These stories, activities, and scriptures go hand in hand with the preschool and children’s ministry small group time at 9:30 on Sunday morning. You can find these family worship guides every Sunday at the welcome area of both the preschool and children’s areas, through a greeter handing you one, or at the entrances of the sanctuary. Your child can take part in the activities during the large family worship service at 10:45 on Sunday, then the family activity is something you could do during the week at home together. I pray this is a help for you and your child as you walk with Jesus this week. This family worship guide is from the past couple weeks.
- Volunteer Brochure: This is a brochure giving both our volunteers and our parents kind of what our structure is like in the preschool area, gives a list of our leadership team to funnel questions and concerns, and allows you to be more aware/confident to know that your sweet children will be taken care of.
Coming up this week:
- Wednesday, January 17th: Adult DNA classes are beginning! Make sure to plug into one of the DNA Classes that are offered for adults. This is a great way for adults to begin and grow in their walk and faith with Jesus.
12 Essential Ways to a Love That Lasts will give you tools and practical ways to transform your relationship:Finances, Calling, Sex, Parenting, Communication, Conflict, Faith, Boundaries, and Trust. 12 sessions hosted by Pastor Joe and Nancy Stewart. Limited to 12 couples. The cost is $40.00 per couple.
- Love That Lasts for Men and Love That Lasts for Women guidebooks.
- 12 video lessons by our marriage mentors on the 12 essential ways.
- The Deep Love Assessment – a fun and easy way to get closer to each other.
- Love That Lasts book
Your Divine Design – 8 Session Study $12.00 led by Tony Carter
Chip Ingram explores passages from Scripture to understand the role of spiritual gifts. In the process, you’ll be invited to pinpoint your own primary spiritual gift and then learn a Biblical process to develop, and deploy your gift for greater ministry and significant impact. 25 slots.
- This Sunday, January 21st: During our Sunday School hour, we are having small group time for all children and students. For our Preschool, our small group ages are:
- Babies with Martha Dufour
- 2 & 3 yr. old with Elena Vera, Madison Jones and Tristin Gregory
- 4 & 5 yr. old with Christi McCasland and Tammy Hill
- Nancy Sawatsky is a substitute